You can factor here an integer into a product of prime numbers.
Or even other expressions:
- The expressions may be polynomials or rational fractions,
to be factorized in different ways.
Please consult here the precise conditions
- There is no limit on the values, but the execution time is limited
to a few seconds.
- How to type formulas: here are
elementary examples or
more advanced examples.
The most recent version
Useful online tools:
PrimesBezout (available in another window of your browser)
This page is not in its usual appearance because WIMS is unable to recognize your
Please take note that WIMS pages are interactively generated; they are not ordinary
HTML files. They must be used interactively ONLINE. It is useless
for you to gather them through a robot program.
- Description: factors integers and polynomials. interactive exercises, online calculators and plotters, mathematical recreation and games
- Keywords: interactive mathematics, interactive math, server side interactivity, algebra, arithmetic, integers,primes,polynomials,factorization,finite_field